Saturday, September 24, 2016

11-surefire-ways-for-women-to-get-power-and-make-a-ton-of-money

Cindy Gallop’s Twitter profile says it all, “I like to blow sh*t up. I am the Michael Bay of business.” And this quote from Gallop is one of my favorites: “You’ll never own the future if you care what other people think.”

How did Gallop get the confidence to say what she thinks? To ask for what she wants? That’s what I asked her when she joined me on my Mentoring Moments podcast. Here are 11 takeaways, surefire ways for women to get power and make as much money as humanly possible (all in Gallop’s words, edited and condensed).

http://www3.forbes.com/leadership/11-surefire-ways-for-women-to-get-power-and-make-a-ton-of-money/?utm_campaign=Ways-For-Women-To-Get-Power-mbl&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=referral

No comments:

Post a Comment